Please print out the license plate frame below and affix it to your car’s license plate if you:
- Drive less than 50% of the speed limit most of the time.
- Make left turns from the right turn only lane when the light is red.
- Make right turns from the left turn only lane when the light is red.
- Leave your turn signal on for more than 30 second intervals.
- Swerve from the left lane to the right lane going way too slow, and don’t let me pass.
- Brake for crossing leaves.
- Don’t understand that left hand green arrows mean you should turn left, and not just stare at them.
- Don’t let people merge into traffic on the higway when they are trying to get on in the correct place.
- Drive in the shoulder.
- Wait until the absolute last possible moment to merge left when getting onto the highway.
- Don’t understand the GIANT signs telling you that you are in an exit only lane and then swerving out of said lane at the last second to go where you actually were supposed to go… I mean how much bigger does that sign have to be?
Back to Blog